Friday, August 17, 2012

Technology free...(Day 3)

Today we slept in late again and decided to chill at the hotel. We went to the pool and spent most of our day there...swimming and reading. It took us about an hour to decide what we were doing for dinner. We chose a seafood restaurant called The Crab Shack. It was about a 25 minute drive from the hotel down 17S towards Ogden. Evan ordered a crab cake dinner and I order blue crabs. Don't eat here....the food was subpar. My crabs were undercooked. I had to send them back which was a total turnoff. Evan said he enjoyed his crab cakes. We drove back to the hotel where I had popcorn for dinner. I had another surprise for Evan...we were leaving in the am to head to Myrtle Beach for a day. I thought it would be fun to drive up the coast to another beach. When we got back to the hotel  we packed our bags and watched a Shark Week special on The Discover Channel until we fell asleep. 

No comments: