Wednesday, August 29, 2012

One more day...

Well......tomorrow is the last day of my 30 day fast. I have mixed emotions. On one hand, I can't wait to enjoy a cocktail with my dinner or have a cupcake for dessert but on the other hand, I love the way I feel, I've lost 8 lbs this month and the entire journey has been very interesting. As for my social media fast....that I'm ready to end. I'm looking forward to the many loving interactions I have with my Facebook friends, the antics on Twitter and my Foursquare check in points that sometimes get me free things. (Yay for free stuff!) Overall this has been an enlightening time period. I'm glad I decided to do it. 

1 comment:

Pat Kelsaw, MSW said...

I'm glad you did too...
You are such an inspiration! Remember when you receive, you allow other people to share their blessings with you. Don't block their blessings! Love and hugs...
PK