Wednesday, March 20, 2013

#7dayspringclean

It's the first day of Spring! What does that mean? Things are changing as am I. I decided to do a 7 day juice fast to start off Spring on a new note. Since I'm still recovering from my surgery and can't workout yet I have to be diligent in my eating habits to keep this weight off. I've recently converted to veganism but I miss fish so I'm not sure how long this will be a part of my lifestyle. :) I am excited about this fast because it will require some of the most discipline out of any of the other fast I've ever done and requires much more preparation. But I'm looking forward to the journey and to those that are joining me. I'll be posting pics on Instagram of the smoothies and juices I will be enjoying. My IG name is roc_star. Let's do this!!! :)

No comments: