Saturday, October 22, 2011

What's more awesome than having friends that truly love you? Can't think of anything at the moment. I'm surrounded by some pretty terrific people! Most I wouldn't have had the opportunity to connect with if they hadn't started out as my clients. One in particular is Tony Burrus. Straight outta Cali......Tony is my dude! Our transition from client to friend was a slow one but when it happened; there was no turning back. Tony has become my go to person for bouncing off my crazy ideas. He's ALWAYS supportive and 10 times out of 10 he fuels my crazy ideas by helping me figure out ways to make them work even better. He's quiet and likes to keep to himself but when he talks to me all that goes out the window. lol He talks a mile a minute, listens attentively and always provides me with the right words at the right time. I know I can trust him and I'm glad to call him my friend. (He's probably reading this and blushing right now! lmbo) He's also an avid biker...SO, if you're into that sort of thing, check out his site: www.nocag.es (No, that's not a typo...he created that)

No comments: