Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's so easy to come up with excuses for why you can't do something. I'm too tired, I work too much, there's not enough time, I don't have any money, I just can't do that and the best one ever: the dog ate my homework. People, puh-leeze...... Do me a favor. Think of something you need to do and instead of making excuses of why you CAN'T, think of ONE....just one reason why you CAN.
You have to be willing to make sacrifices if you want a better life. I don't watch TV. (Except football!) People ask me all the time..."how can you NOT watch TV?" And they tell me about all these great shows. Because TV robs people of real life. I know people that spend 3-4 hours every night watching shows they "just can't miss." Those 3-4 hours I'm spending time with people I love interacting, talking, having dinner, writing, reading, working out or just thinking of ways to take over the world. Your life isn't getting any shorter. That's an average of 21-28 hours a week of wasted time and millions of wasted brain cells. If you want something different, you have to be willing to try something different. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. I don't watch TV either (except football)lol I explain to people how devoting your time and even conversation over these pointless shows about other people's live or w.e is a waste. There's so much you can we doing or working on to better yourself or whatever you are passionate about