Thursday, September 13, 2012

2 am

I read an email from one of my favorite writers, Danielle LaPorte and she asked a very intriguing question. Who can you call at 2am? If something awesome happens or God forbid, something horrible....whose the first person you call? I mentally went down a list and fortunately for me, my list was pretty long. So, I'll just give you my top 5. At the top of the list, my mom; of course! She still has a house phone and I know she will answer no matter what time it is. After her it's a tie between Jessica and Kelley because I'd honestly probably call them on 3 way IF they answer the phone. Since I'm newly in love.... no shade to my boo but he would come in as number 4. Because contrary to popular belief, you cannot diss your mama or your friends for your man. Number 5 will probably be surprising to my other close girlfriends but it's Tony. Because I know he will probably be up working on a world takeover and he's more likely to answer the phone. There are plenty of other people I would or could call but if they are like me, their phones on silent at night so they wouldn't answer anyway. Ha! Hmmmmm, maybe I should starting leaving my phone at night? One of you might need to call me at 2am. Have an awesome day. 

No comments: