Sunday, May 5, 2013

#Great48

Two young ladies on Instagram started a 48 day weight loss challenge contest. You have to post pics of yourself along with your starting weight and then post pics of your workout regimen and the food you eat during the challenge and tag them with the hash tag #great48. At the end of the challenge they will pick two winners. I'm not really concerned about winning the contest. I'm more concerned with the challenge itself and the camaraderie of the other participants who are bearing it all on Instagram. For some of us, it's the first time showing our bodies and it took a lot for me to decide to do so. I was influenced mostly by my bestie, Jessica who did the challenge before. She decided to do it again and I decided to join her. Luckily I have a great support system in real life and via Instagram and Facebook. The pictures are posted so I can't take them back now. LOL! My goal plan...nothing but juicing and raw foods for the next 48 days. I have a personal trainer, a yoga instructor and a pole fitness instructor. I'm going in! I am determined to take myself to the next level. You can follow my journey on Instagram or twitter: @roc_star. Happy Cinco De Mayo!

No comments: