Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Today was a huge day. My salon: Revolution EGO hosted a hair/fashion show at a local night spot called Re:Public. This event was AMAZING! The most amazing part was all the wonderful people that donated their time and talent to make the event a huge success. Models gave up their entire afternoon and evening to walk the runway. My favorite photographer, Mike Dickerson captured the evening on film. A local stylist named Davita Galloway donated her talented services as well as my makeup artist, Joy Randall. Several local poets delivered awesome poems, 2 local artist displayed unparalleled art work and the amount of natural hair wearers and other beauty/barber professionals that came out to support was just....overwhelming. I'm just so thankful. I'm passionate about what I do and to see it affect people in a positive manner is so rewarding. The event was such a hit that we've been asked to do it once a month. So....stay tuned!

No comments: